Friday, February 22, 2013

Busy Week

I have had a busy busy week. Anyone else? I have been trying to get another blog post up of the cutest 2 year old and things just keep popping up. Such as: we got snow here in Colorado, which may not seem like a big deal except we haven't got hardly any snow this year. AND my daughter is at an age where she actually likes playing in the snow --- as you can see below my son is not quite at that stage yet! So we bundled up and headed outside! After getting a few snapshots, we caught snowflakes on our tongues, washed daddy's grill with the snow and threw around a beach ball! They grow up so fast!


This is the face I inevitably get when I ask for her to smile for the camera. Not even 3 and already sick of mommy taking her picture!

Clearly he was not enjoying the weather!





Be on the look out for another session posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment